The Weber Australia & NZ Facebook Page is operated from 9am-5pm (ACST) Adelaide time, Monday - Friday. For further assistance or customer service related inquiries, please visit the Contact Us page on our official websites. We aim to respond to all queries, comments and questions with-in one hour of posting, when possible. For queries, comments and questions made outside of business hours, we will attend to these on the next available business day. We encourage you to join us and become a part of the Weber Family, share and post your experiences. We love to hear from you.
Welcome to the Weber Australia & NZ Facebook page. The Weber Australian & New Zealand Facebook page is a great place for you to get updates on national Weber promotions, find recipes from Weber’s culinary team, participate in contests and giveaways, and share your thoughts, experiences, tips and tricks or just to ask a question. We want our page to be an open forum where people who love Weber Barbecues can interact with fellow barbecue fans!
We encourage you to share your thoughts, questions, comments, links, photos and videos here that add value to the community and relate to the topics associated with our page.
However, we will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or contain links to non-approved content. We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on this Page. Please understand that comments posted to this Page do not represent the opinions of Weber Australia and New Zealand. Weber Australia and New Zealand reserves the right to remove any comment or post deemed necessary by the business, for any reason. Feedback will be provided in some circumstances.
The Weber Australia and New Zealand Facebook page is intended to provide a place for fans to discuss Weber products and promotions. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Weber Australia and New Zealand, its employees or affiliates. Weber Australia and New Zealand (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
We want you to feel comfortable sharing your views and experiences here so we’ve established some guidelines to ensure the smooth running of our community:
Things To Remember:
1. Keep it clean. Respect each other and refrain from vulgarities.
2. We’re all here to have fun. Discriminatory comments, harassment, disruptive interactions and trolls will be moderated. Examples of posts/comments that will be moderated. Harassing, inappropriate, hateful, defamatory, abusive or offensive language. Personal attacks or threats on any person or organization. Vulgar images or video. Private or personal information. Illegal or fraudulent activity. Copyright, trade secrets, and unlawful violation.
3. Let’s keep our posts on topic. Please avoid spam, solicitations and posting repetitively. Be Specific: In posts pertaining to a customer service issue or a previous Facebook posts or contests, please make sure to include specific details about the situation that will help us identify the problem and address it appropriately. Keep it to Weber: Comments and posts should be directly related to Weber. Posts that mention or promote external websites, businesses, products, or organizations that are not directly related to Weber will be removed. In addition, all self-promotional posts will also be removed or hidden from public view.
Photos & Video: We love it when you post your Weber-related pictures and videos! When you post photos and videos, however, make sure that the content complies with the Community Guidelines and is appropriate for public view. Any posted content that is in violation will be removed.
4. Safety first. Don’t post personal information such as your phone number, email or physical addresses. Refrain from posting malicious links. Comments posted focusing on selling a product or service, or with the intent to inflate traffic to a particular website, will be removed.
5. We’re a community. Share, comment and engage with us and other members of the community.
We do our best to maintain our page for the benefit of our Weber Family, so if you see any activity that violates these guidelines or Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, please let us know. In addition to our Community Guidelines, we also comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service. By visiting our page, you agree to do the same.
Thanks in advance for following our guidelines and joining our community; we look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Official Weber Australia & NZ Facebook page is operated from 9am-5pm (ACST) Adelaide time, Monday - Friday.
For further assistance or customer service related inquiries, please visit the Contact Us page found on our website. An after hours messaging service is available.
If you have a customer service issue that you do not feel comfortable posting on our Facebook page, please contact our customer service specialists via the following channels: Email, phone, website contact form. When contacting us regarding a customer service issue, please have the following information ready for us to assist you with you inquiry: Your Serial Number, and BBQ Model. An after hours message service is available.
Welcome to the Facebook page for Weber Barbecues Australia and New Zealand. Let us help you, get the most out of your Weber product.
In 1978 Ross McDonald/R McDonald Co. became the Australian representative for Weber Barbecues. Here our journey began.
The most important 'positive personal experience' for a new Weber owner is to have an outstanding success the very first time you cook.
So, how do we make sure you have a positive first experience with your Weber product?
We critically look at every barbecue from the point of view of the consumer and we test every one of them before they're released. Before they are even sold, we decide what we need to do to help Australian's and New Zealanders get the very best Weber experience - right form the start. For example, all Weber's Australian kettles come with a Rapidfire™ grill, charcoal baskets and a large drip tray. In addition, to give you the best chance of achieving outstanding success the very first time you cook, we include the 'Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook'. This great resource teaches you how to use Australian and New Zealand fuel and is full of recipes that are easy to prepare and cook. You will also find all the 'old favourites' you've come to love.
All of our staff are available to help Weber owners with cooking advice and recipe planning. Even at Christmas time, the most important meal of the year, we're here to help you if we possibly can.
Our specialist dealer network have everything you need, including the knowledge and know-how, to quickly get you barbecuing and grilling your favourite foods.
Nothing beats a Weber BBQ. Whether it’s one of our famous Weber Kettle barbecues, a member of the Weber Q range, including the Weber Baby Q (Q1000AU Q1200), the Q (Q2000AU - Q2200AU) and the Family Q (Q3100AU - Q3200AU - Q3600AU) or if it’s from our e
Weber Barbecues sell the best range of Barbecues and Barbecue Accessories in Australian and New Zealand.
Food, Flavour, Friends, Family.