About Your Trip
Get ready for an action-packed adventure filled with unforgettable experiences and fun for the whole family on this DreamTrip to Gold Coast, Australia. Head east to Tamborine National Park — capture stunning photographs of the city skyline from Mt. Tamborine’s scenic plateau. From there, you’ll embark on a guided rainforest walk to Curtis Falls followed by a visit to the glow-worm caves at Cedar Creek. Browse the handicraft and souvenir shops along the Gallery Walk. Then, before trying your hand at throwing boomerangs, savor a barbecue lunch with picturesque Sarabah Valley in the background.
Later in the afternoon, feel the thrill of jet boating, the Gold Coast’s hottest new activity. Experience exciting boating maneuvers, including high-speed drifting, beach buzzing, 360-degree spins and more as you explore the area’s pristine waterways, including exclusive access to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park.
During your leisure time, take advantage of a complimentary, multiday admission pass to participating theme parks operated by Village Roadshow Theme Parks — good for a single entry at each park! Venues include Warner Bros. Movie World™, Sea World Gold Coast™ and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast®.
What we love:
• Mt. Tamborine boasts 2 underground chambers filled with stalagmites, stalactites and thousands of glow worms — tiny, bioluminescent creatures unique to this area.
• Boomerang-throwing takes some practice, but it is designed to make a circle in the air and return to the thrower.
• With its unbeatable locale and booming film industry, the Gold Coast has been the setting for numerous Hollywood blockbuster movies, including “Superman Returns,” “Pacific Rim” and “Kong: Skull Island.”
Your DreamTrip includes 6 days and 5 nights in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day “Window to the Wilderness” tour; includes morning tea, admission ticket for a 55-minute “Broadwater Adventure” jet boat ride, transportation and an English-speaking guide.
• Multiday pass for Village Roadshow Theme Parks, which permits 1 entry each at participating venues (Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World Gold Coast and Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast).
• Complimentary 24-hour access to Wi-Fi at the hotel.
• 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Gold Coast Airport (OOL), approximately 14 miles (23 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Set within Surfers Paradise, QT Gold Coast Hotel attracts beach lovers from around the world, thanks to the area’s sandy shorelines, inviting, warm waters and walkways dotted with eateries and nightclubs. Within walking distance is the Cypress Avenue Gold Coast light rail station, with trains that travel south to Broadbeach — home to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre — or north to Southport near aquaSplash water park. After a busy day, guests can relax at FIXX Cafe, which serves high tea; or Stingray Lounge, which attracts the nightlife crowd.
• 2 restaurants, 1 cafe and Stingray lounge.
• 1 outdoor pool with a terrace.
• spaQ that offers a variety of body treatments, massage services and a Turkish-inspired steam room (at your own expense).
• 2 tennis courts.
• Complimentary use of bicycles.
• 24-hour reception, currency exchange and business center.
• Daily housekeeping services.
• Rooftop garden that provides produce used in the hotel’s cuisine.
• Self-parking: 8 Australian dollars per day; valet parking is also available.
Mountain River View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Private balcony with amazing views.
• Designer furnishings.
• Custom bathroom with deluxe toiletries.
• Flat-screen, high-definition television.
• iPod dock.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
QT Gold Coast
7 Staghorn Avenue
Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.